Tuesday 2 July 2013

R.I.P Dramacrazy!

So I had just finished eating lunch and thought that I should watch the next ep of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano'. As I type in the address, ready to click on the link for the drama... I get this message pop-up in my face:

DramaCrazy is shutting down

To Our Loyal Fans:
After a great run, we have decided to shut down DramaCrazy and move on. The drama streaming landscape is ever so changing and it was a fun ride while it lasted. Rather than just shut down without a note, we'll leave the site up for a few hours while we allow you guys to gather your contacts and stuff on the forums. Much Love, -The Staff 

And this was totally my reaction for a good 5mins!

  
           


After finally calming down a bit...
 

I started the process of trying to find a new website that I can find all my dramas.

However, the only drama sites I found were either made only for K-dramas or are not available in Australia! What am I going to do?!?!?!?!

But I will not rest until I find the site that I am after! My last resort would be to buy the drama, but since I live as a very poor uni student I think this is out of reach. Hehe

Anyway...

If anyone who has any ideas or suggestions about where I can find asian dramas from Korea, Japan and Taiwan with or without english subtitles, please let me know! 

Goodbye from a very worried and upset fangirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment