Monday 1 July 2013

Breaking News!!!

So I have just finished listening to Shinee's latest album "BOYS MEET U" and... I LOVE IT!!! My review is below... But first please enjoy the PV from this album since it is worth Breaking News! Haha


This album is Shinee's 2nd Japanese release and they mixed this album with their previous Japanese hits and a few new ones. The cover concept for this album is very creative.


From the new songs on this album, my favourite would be... ALL OF THEM!! 

The first song "Password", I found to be very interesting in terms of music choice, since it opened the album up very nicely and the vocals from the members.

The next song "Kiss Yo" was wow! I can understand now why Key and Onew chose this song as their favourite from the album. The lyrics and sounds effects are well done and go nicely with the members voices. The best part has to be the ending with Key!!!! But you will have to listen to the song if you want to know more! HAHA

Now "Burning Up" is a very catchy song when it gets to the chorus, since it takes a bit for the song to take off. But still a good song; love Jonghyun's high note!

From the moment it started, I knew instantly that I was in love with it. "I'm With You" is such a lovely song in every aspect. Vocals, music and you can't leave out the lyrics! Everything goes well with each other perfectly, that you can't help but feeling the meaning within the lyrics regardless if you can understand the language or not. I think Shinee suit ballads perfectly, like with "Run with me", "100nen zutto soba ni ite" and "Fire"; which feature on this album.

Back to the PV at the start of this post. "Breaking News" is amazing! Love the how the choreograph goes nicely with the song. My favourite part is when Taemin dances from one end of the Shinee line to the other by dancing in-between the members. Skill! Also the bonus is that Jonghyun can participate in promotions and live performances! When he made his comeback I swear I screamed like a little girl and...

Anyway...

Overall, I loved this album and would recommend everyone to listen to it and also hopefully to support them by buying the album instead of downloading it... like I do... :( 

I can't wait to see fanvids of their upcoming concerts for Boys Meet U! Please come back to Australia someday soon Shinee! 

From a somewhat loyal Shawol!

No comments:

Post a Comment