Tuesday 25 June 2013

He's Coming Back!

Recently, news about Akanishi Jin's comeback has sparked many different opinions about the singer, both positive and negative. For me, I am excited and nervous at the same time.



Let's see... I first became a fan of Jin's when he was still a member of KAT-TUN. He was the reason why I like this band in the first place.

 

I think it was due to the interactions between Jin and Kamenashi Kazuya, fellow KAT-TUN member, that I got into the world of OTP, One True Partner, and member shipping. These two were my favourite to ship together, resulting in Akame. I still find it funny that it was Tackey that gave them this name! Haha...

 

Anyway, when Jin left KAT-TUN to go solo, sure it was upsetting but if people were really following KAT-TUN and Jin they would notice that Jin wasn't acting like his normal self on TV or in concerts with the other members. So when he did go solo he looked slightly happy again, but slightly a different Jin then that from the one in KAT-TUN.

I do have to point out that I didn't really like Jin's 'Test Drive' song with Jason Derulo. But a few songs from his solo album I did enjoy, but I prefer Jin to sing in Japanese. I think it suits him better but I do like his 'My MP3' song. 

About his new song 'Hey What's Up', I guess I will have to wait until August to find out a few things, like if he really is having a comeback, since everyone knows that nothing is final until Johnny says something!

Regardless, I will continue to support Jin in his singing career and life choices, now and in the future!



On a side note, that photo of his daughter that was leaked... I totally thought that she is so cute! I happy for Jin and his wife. Hope things go well for them in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment